Ever heard of the Keene Pumpkin Festival? It's a Halloween celebration and a pumpkin carving contest that's held every year. Residents carve creative designs into their pumpkins, which are then displayed on scaffoldings of several stories high in the city. On Halloween night, everyone comes together to light their pumpkins and create a magical display of lights. Last year, there were 30,581 lit pumpkins! The main objective is to get the largest number of lit pumpkins in one place and try to beat the Guinness World Record. The city holds the record 8 times in the festival's 20-year history. Will they hold onto this title this year?
Packing for a wonderful fall Caribbean getaway? Here are the 6 must-have products you ABSOLUTELY need to put in your beach bag:
1. Our NEW and SEXY Red Carter Glitter gold lace up one piece, available at South Beach Swimsuits
2. This stunning Red Mirror Aviator sunglasses from Ray-Ban, available at Ray-Ban
3. The Sugar Ruby ultra nourishing tinted lip treatment from Fresh, available at Fresh
4. These gorgeous white slim Havaianas flip flops with Swarovski crystals, available at Havaianas
5. This fashionable and reusable water bottle that will keep your drink cold all day, available at S'well Bottle
6. The Clinique Sun Broad sunscreen body cream, available at Clinique
Flounce bikini tops are one of the hottest trends in swimwear this 2015 season. The construction on a flounce top allows the wearer to enhance the bust and give support in all the right places whether you are small busted or full busted. Check out our flounce tops below... tell us which one is your favorite!!!
Styles available now at www.southbeachswimsuits.com
Ready for winter? We are NOT. Fall just started and we can’t stop dreaming about sunny beaches, hot waters and sexy bikinis. We all just want to go away for a while and get some extra sun rays. Don’t worry we got you covered with our winter getaway list!
Here is our first pick…Guardalavaca, Cuba. This place boasts the finest beaches in the country. Funny fact: when Christopher Columbus first discovered it, he said that it was the most beautiful place he had ever seen in his life!
5 lovely Things to do there:
1. Get a tan on one of the nicest beaches in Cuba. There are three main beaches there: Guardalavaca Beach, Esmerelda Beach and Playa Pesquero. All three are just worth visiting with their white sands and turquoise waters.
2. Want some adventure?! Guardalavaca is one of Cuba's top diving destinations thanks to its huge coral reef full of exotic fishes and plants just a few miles off shore. There are also some amazing underwater sites to explore such as caves and shipwrecks.
3. Need a ride? Take a Cuban cab and enjoy the trip in an old American car.
4. Walk through the Guardalavaca flea market and get yourself some souvenirs handmade by local artisans.
5. Finally, visit any local bars and sip the famous Cuba Libres cocktail -- A Cuba libres cocktail is a mix of local rum and cola-- delicious!
OUR BIKINI TIP : SUN GODDESS styles would be perfect for that Caribbean destination!
South Beach Miami is heating up right now as Mercedes Benz Fashion Swim Week just started! This is definitely the swimwear industry’s most anticipated event with fashion shows and parties everywhere...Yesterday night was the 10 years opening party at the Raleigh Hotel and WE were there!
In case you missed it, here are some pictures of the night:
Red Carter posing with a 2015 Mercedes-Benz C-Class featuring our exclusive design
Red Carter posing with our model at the opening night party during Mercedes Benz Fashion Swim Week 2015 in Miami.(Exclusive design by Red Carter)
Red spending an amazing time with Monica Wise, designer of LSPACE Swimwear <3
For the occasion, Red was wearing his cute RED shoes :)
Beautiful cocktails... Designers Red Carter and Rod Beattie celebrating Miami Swim Show kick off!